z1

Posted by : A 16‏/11‏/2014

Kylie Jenner wants you to listen up.


She would like you to stop whatever you are doing and inch closer to the computer screen because the reality star has something to say... again:


SHE HAS NEVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!






Kylie Jenner now and just a few years ago. She looks a tad different.


In yet another response to those Kylie Jenner lip injection rumors, the teenager spoke to E! News at a party this weekend in Beverly Hills and tried to set the record straight once more.


"I feel like everyone has been talking about it for months, so I'm kind of sick of it," Kylie said. "My pictures, I palp them out a lot. I think big lips are awesome."



Followers of the 17-year old have been bombarded for weeks with photos of Jenner’s very full lips, prompting rumors and speculation.


She recently said on Twitter that such talk has “hurt her feelings,” explaining to E! that it’s an issue of makeup, not of plastic surgery.


"I love lip liner and over lining my lips," she says. "But I don't even care anymore. I'm like whatever, just say whatever you want."


But why does Kylie continue to post these kinds of close-ups? Why add fuel to the lip injection fire?


"I see all these Kylie Jenner makeup tutorials, hair tutorials so I really want to share with my fans lips colors, this and that and maybe do my own," Jenner explained. "It's dope."


Do you think Kylie Jenner has had lip injections? Do you think it's fair game to wonder about it online?


Or, instead, should we focus on a different question instead: Did Kylie Jenner get a boob job?!?






Kylie Jenner squats and shows off her cleavage in this photo. NOTE: She is 16 years old.






source The Hollywood Gossip http://ift.tt/14upbkV

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

z2

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Zoom -RiwiZoom- Powered by Blogger - Designed by RiwiZoom -