z1

Posted by : A 17‏/11‏/2014

Jennifer Lawrence is on a mission to enact stronger privacy laws so that nude photos of herself are no longer taken or disseminated without consent.


A noble goal, albeit one that will be an uphill battle to win.



The actress insists she did go into the entertainment business aware that a lack of privacy was one of the trade offs of becoming a famous movie star.


But the Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak this summer?


Not cool. The paparazzi LITERALLY jumping her fence?


Also not cool. Both are sad realities for her, she says.


"I knew the paparazzi were going to be a reality in my life," the 24-year-old Oscar winner told the AP while promoting Mockingjay, but it's so much worse.



"I didn't know that I would feel anxiety every time I open my front door, or that being chased by 10 men you don't know, or being surrounded, feels invasive."


"You can say, 'This is part of my job and this is a reality of my life,' but what you don't expect is how your body and your emotions are going to react to it."


Lawrence says she knows there’s little sympathy for the plight of “millionaire” celebrities, but thinks things are going too extreme for her just the same.


"We can't ask [paparazzi] to move because they're on public property. And they can photograph me because I'm a public person," the star lamented.


"If these laws are going to be in place to protect the press and to protect the paparazzi and to protect the news then new measures need to be made."


"Because this is an entirely new phenomenon."






Wow. That's the only word that's really necessary when gazing upon this Jennifer Lawrence photo.


Of course, Lawrence recently made headlines as a victim of The Fappening, which she has called "sex crime" and something she plans to fight to the end.


"My belief, and it's something I am going to work very hard on changing, is to make it illegal to buy, post or shop a photo that's been obtained illegally," she said.


"I have photographers that jump my fence. If somebody jumps my fence and takes a picture through my window of me naked, that's illegal," Lawrence says.


At the same time, she notes that it may be a moot point, since "the photos can still be everywhere (online) the next day, and that makes no sense!"


Well, we do see her point there. So just see above for Jennifer Lawrence photos she posed for and that you won't have to feel guilty about looking at.






source The Hollywood Gossip http://ift.tt/14yGktL

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

z2

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Zoom -RiwiZoom- Powered by Blogger - Designed by RiwiZoom -