z1

Posted by : A 16‏/11‏/2014

Clearly troubled star Amanda Bynes now says she was obviously kidding when she fantasized aloud about killing her parents in a shocking new audio tape.


Come on, people. Do you even know her?! Can't you take a joke?



A friend of the star recorded Amanda Bynes talking about killing her parents in alarming detail while driving around with her in a car at some point recently.


She describes the hypothetical murders at length, and in detail.


Bynes rambled, ranted and raved about how her father deserves to be left in a ditch and that if you only knew what she's been through, you'd understand.


The friend sent the recordings to TMZ in hopes that medical professionals would realize what a dire situation she's in, but Bynes says it was all in jest.


In a series of tweets, she explains that obviously she's not really going to slit her dad’s throat and her mom’s wrists ... despite having said that and more:



"By the way - i was obviously joking about hurting my family - i straight up don’t believe in harming a soul,” Bynes wrote, going on to explain further:


“I said what I said in jest & if you don’t understand that then know I’m in therapy to talk about my dad issues and that will solve my concerns with ppl invading my private life.”


You won't believe what she also said to help make her point.






Amanda Bynes thinks she is dope. The actress has posted this photo to Twitter.


"When I said I want @drake to murder my vagina did anyone think I was asking him to actually murder my vagina… I think not,” declared the actress.


“So take what I say lightly because I am the nicest girl.”


Bynes, of course, wanted Drake to murder her vagina last year when she began to exhibit the signs of erratic and unstable behavior that now define her.


Absurd logic aside, she may well have been joking around or just ranting harmlessly, but her mental state these days makes it hard not to fear the worst.


Pray that this doesn't end very, very badly.






source The Hollywood Gossip http://ift.tt/1tXtZnu

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

z2

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Zoom -RiwiZoom- Powered by Blogger - Designed by RiwiZoom -