z1

Posted by : A 26‏/11‏/2014

While Josh and Anna Duggar dominated the last two installments, 19 Kids and Counting Season 14 Episode 18 put the focus squarely on Amy Duggar.



The Duggar cousin, a musician, performed on a cruise ship this week, and also celebrated her birthday on 19 Kids and Counting Season 14 Episode 18.


Yes, when you watch 19 Kids and Counting online this week, you will see part reality show, part behind the scenes family dramedy, part Amy infomercial.


At least that's how it came across at times.


In the episode, entitled “Amy’s Nashville Dreams,” Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s niece continued to pursue her love of music in hopes of making it big.


It's been slow going in that regard.



Having previously moved to Nashville in hopes of achieving fame and fortune in the entertainment world, she's now back home in her native Arkansas.


She hasn't given up, but it's been humbling. Her next gig in pursuit of the dream? Singing aboard the Branson Belle show boat in Branson, Missouri.


Her mom Deanna Jordan and Grandma Duggar were on hand as she performed in front of 700 people and did well, despite an opening technical glitch.


"I think I’m clearly growing as an artist,” Amy said. “If I can handle a song not coming on with that many people staring at me, whatever could happen, bring it on!”


“I’m proud of myself. I never thought I was so strong."


After that, it was time to spend her 28th birthday with Michelle, Jim Bob, and their 19 kids (and counting). They all bonded over a campfire and cake.


Soon enough, it was back to work, and we saw Amy Duggar perform for several executives in Nashville, where she acquitted herself very professionally.


“I gave my heart and soul into that performance. I wanted to sell myself as an artist and not just some random cousin from a big family,” Amy said.


“I am so humbled right now. I could kiss the floor!”


No floors were kissed at her music video shoot, though, when she showed up not remembering lyrics to her own song, “Beautiful Weather.” Producers? Not happy.


Luckily, she rebounded and finished it on time.






Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are still working on that 20th kid.


The video was a hit with the family, and only reinforced her decision to make music her life's goal. Amy says marriage and babies will have to wait for now.


“I do want to get married. I do want to have kids. I want to adopt someday. Those things are just not available at the moment. God’s timing is perfect."


"It’s just not always up to me.”


He apparently wanted Jill Duggar pregnant and possibly Jessa Duggar pregnant immediately, but for now, music looks like it will be Amy's path in life.






source The Hollywood Gossip http://ift.tt/1xF4sSw

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

z2

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Zoom -RiwiZoom- Powered by Blogger - Designed by RiwiZoom -